Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Campaign Map for Stonehell Dungeon

I'm not sure if there's anyone out there looking for a small campaign map for Stonehell Dungeon, but since I finished one up for my online MapTool campaign, I thought I'd share. If anyone wants a more print-friendly copy, I can upload a pdf for you. This is a small portion of my campaign world of Averlorn and the idea is that "your crazy uncle gave you this map just before he died". It has a few other potential adventuring sites that you can develop and the town of Kephi might offer some fun intrigue. The portion of the map to the East is a rather steep escarpment where the land falls away to a trackless desert.

6 comments:

  1. Looks nice! I can only imagine it was done by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about that too. I've seen you do these before and the lines and stuff were hand drawn on other maps before being pulled into illustrator but what about the text? Is that a font or is it hand drawn too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great map! I'd love to have a pdf version of the map, if you don't mind uploading one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, yeah, I'll throw up a PDF link in Google Docs.

    That's entirely by hand, letters, etc. Sometimes it's fun to have your own goofy handwritten font, rather than use Illustrator, etc. and a handwritten font. Hope a few people can use it and would be happy to make others on request.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic map! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete