Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Old DM Returns

Wow, how did it get to be 2019? So, I'm back to posting again, mostly as a means of writing updates for my comically grim setting of Moog. I'm presently playing 5E D&D, running sessions on Roll20 and a couple of Face-to-Face games. I currently stream one of the Roll20 campaigns on Sunday nights at 9:00 EST. We're currently doing the Dragon's Demand, an excellent little mini campaign by Paizo. It's meant for Pathfinder of course, but converting to 5E is relatively simple.

I'm still making fantasy RPG art of course and I hope to be sharing some more images over the summer. I've recently been enjoying making a few png tokens for  my Roll20 games. They're goofy of course and inspired by Adventure Time. My kids of course love them, but I get that they might not
be grim enough for some of our players. That's OK I guess since the PCs tend to hack the monsters apart pretty quickly anyway, right?

4 comments: