Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Off to GenCon

D is for Demon (Vrock)
Leaving for GenCon in the morning, very early in fact. It's about an 11 hour drive from Richmond and I'm droppin' the Mrs off at her BFF's house in Cincinnati. The kids are off to spend some time with the grandparents. I suppose next year, the 2 boys get to tag along with dad. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing some of the OSR crew and picking up some nifty OSR product. I'll try to post a few times with pics of the entire sordid affair.

I finished up my grades today for my 3 online class and so now I've a few days to get back to the drawing board. Still have a bunch of demons to draw and it looks like I'll be pitching in some illos for Mythmere's new monster book.

In other news, I've conscripted the other artists in the family to help me with my next d20 list. I'll have some grubby Zombie variants when I get back from Indy complete with guest illos from the wife and 2 of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment